Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Today is the first day of the rest of my life....

Well, at least the first day of my bloggin' life! I've been wanting to start a blog forever, but just didn't know when I'd have the time. Yesterday, I stumbled on an ebay auction, which led me to a woman's blog who has six kids...now, I figure if she has time to blog, then I sure as heck can squeek out a few minutes a day to hack out a few lines!! I laughed so hard I nearly peed my pants...then I realized that it was one o'clock & I hadn't been to the bathroom yet. Yeah, I've got all sorts of time on my hands!!


With kids, there is always something funny going on. If this is only a way for me to remember it all or to keep Grandma updated without calling her six times a day, then it's served it purpose. I mean, let's face it, I can barely remember last week most days. Much less all the craziness that goes on around here!! But, hey, if in the process I make a few people laugh...then woohoo!! I've got two+ years worth of stories to catch up on. With new material everyday, I better get crackin'!!

No comments: